Friday, October 20, 2006

stupid rambling of my first blog

um... hi. is this thing on?? (i sound like a bad comedian) im kinda new to this whole blogging thing so im just going to ramble. thats really all you can expect from this. my life is fairly boring seeing how its friday night and im not actually doing anything. im supposed to be at the zooboo helping my friend try to be a troll. more like laughing at her... anyhow, today was wierd as usual. in chemistry we had to watch a movie set up like a game show and participate. this black lady would say something stupid about chemistry and we would have to answer. rinke kept score. my team won. i think its really sad that i am one of the smartest people in chem. my class is doomed. well we got chocolate bars for being so smart. earlier my ceramics teacher banned me from continuing my project. he said that if i added more it would blow up. so i guess im happy since i finished it. its got eleven people on it all together. thats a lot. it took tom the same amount of time for my friend Tom to do one so im proud of myself, of course Toms one person happened to be mario and mine were facless and handless and supposedly supposed to convey emotion only with their bodies. (see im rambling) right now mom is in a quilt shop in buffalo. once a year she goes and stays for a couple of nights in a barnfull of fabric and quilts with all her friends. her friends are mostly fifty to eighty and weigh, on average, four hundred pounds. theyre nice people tho. i obviously ran out of things to talk about a while ago. the only reason i really created this blog thing is because i felt left out. and i wanted to comment my friends' blogs. well im tired and im probably going to go to bed soon. ttyl.

---Mike!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home