Tuesday, November 07, 2006

so.... its been a while since my last blog. im supposed to be doing homework but i didnt bring anything home................ i have a DBQ for world history and i dont know what a DBQ is much less how to write one, and even less how to write one and pass. i have 12 pages of chemistry, that i can do quickly so im gonna do it later. and i have to do a revision for language arts and i dont have my origonal essay. so im sitting here blogging.
theres a person who is completely mentally insane. and i cant say much more than that....
SO i just thought id write a blog. now im gonna have to find out how to do some of my homework. ta ta.

---Mike!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary K. said...

So it kinda creeps me out that you ended your blog with ta ta. Hmmmmm.... I don't ever do homework, except for last night when i worked on it for over 4 hours, blogging is a better alternative!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home